It’s Thursday, … we make the gnocchi (potatoes dumlings)!
If you can knead them I don’t want …so I bought them.
Always thinking about recycling I gathered some cheese and here is the recipe, Potatoes dumplings gratinated with cheese:
- 500 g gnocchi
- 2 medium sized Zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g seed fresh cheese, seasoned seeds or fresh (so that you can no longer see in the fridge) I have used taleggio and robiola cheese of buffalo milk.
- 50 g ham (about 1 slice cut slightly high)
- 50 ml milk
- salt to taste
- 20 g of grated cheese
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- Marjoram to taste
- evo oil as required
- Cut Zucchini into chunks and fry them with a clove of garlic for about twenty minutes without adding too much water, so take good flavor.
- Meanwhile cut the cheese into small pieces, add the milk, put on the heat and continue to stir until it forms a custard. Finally add the Marjoram.
- Cut into small thin ham cubes
- At this point you throw the gnocchi in salted water and drain as they are afloat.
- Arrange in a baking dish with baking paper, pour over Zucchini with their cooking sauce and add the ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cream, stirring so that it mixes well with the dumplings, sprinkle with Parmesan and breadcrumbs and bake I usually put at 180° C for 15-minutes.
- Here's the dish is ready, even light enough I would say … 🙂