Finally today a receipe that is not a sweet!
An other version of pumpkin, with sausage and crispy ham!
Here the receipe :
Pumpkin Risotto sausage crispy ham
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 150 g of sausage (sausage)
- 50 g of cooked ham
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 potato
- vegetable broth
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 20 g of butter
- white wine to taste
- Finely chop the shallots and the pumpkin into chunks
- Brown with a little oil shallots, add the pumpkin and potato chunks and cook for about twenty minutes.
- Now whisk well.
- Apart fry the sausage cut into small pieces until it is properly flushed.
- Add the sausage to the pumpkin puree
- Just begins to brown add the rice and toast it, deglaze with white wine and continue to cook from time to time by adding the broth until cooked al dente (18 minutes).
- Stir to fire off with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Serve with pieces of crispy ham you get by roasting with a frying pan on high heat the ham cut into small pieces
Today’s recipe is a recipe of recycling, I had advanced some rise and I thought of doing so, Ham and cheese timbale of rice:
Ham and cheese timbale of rice
Ricetta: First Course
- 200 g of rice or advanced rice
- 250 g of mozzarella
- 150 of asiago cheese or fontina
- 1 h of ham
- grated cheese
- Bread crumbs as required
- Take a baking dish, butter it and lay the rice (if you do not have some risotto advanced, boil some rice rather than leaving it to the tooth)
- Cover with mozzarella and asiago cheese, then a layer of ham and sprinkle the cheese
- Make another layer of rice, one cheese and one of ham.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bread crumbs, a tad bit of oil on the surface and bake 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Just that nice crust will form on the surface, churning.
It’s Thursday, … we make the gnocchi (potatoes dumlings)!
If you can knead them I don’t want …so I bought them.
Always thinking about recycling I gathered some cheese and here is the recipe, Potatoes dumplings gratinated with cheese:
Potatoes dumplings gratinated with cheese
Ricetta: First course
- 500 g gnocchi
- 2 medium sized Zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g seed fresh cheese, seasoned seeds or fresh (so that you can no longer see in the fridge) I have used taleggio and robiola cheese of buffalo milk.
- 50 g ham (about 1 slice cut slightly high)
- 50 ml milk
- salt to taste
- 20 g of grated cheese
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- Marjoram to taste
- evo oil as required
- Cut Zucchini into chunks and fry them with a clove of garlic for about twenty minutes without adding too much water, so take good flavor.
- Meanwhile cut the cheese into small pieces, add the milk, put on the heat and continue to stir until it forms a custard. Finally add the Marjoram.
- Cut into small thin ham cubes
- At this point you throw the gnocchi in salted water and drain as they are afloat.
- Arrange in a baking dish with baking paper, pour over Zucchini with their cooking sauce and add the ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cream, stirring so that it mixes well with the dumplings, sprinkle with Parmesan and breadcrumbs and bake I usually put at 180° C for 15-minutes.
- Here's the dish is ready, even light enough I would say … 🙂