Hola guys! how are you? Here is pulled forward, sometimes I seem to lose the light of reason and I pissed, but then I take the reins … uffff ….
Today’s recipe is great, also liked to Romina … anyway, Let’s go to the recipe, Small ridged pasta with peas and smoked cheese:
- 320 g of Small ridged pasta (In Italy it is called "ditalioni rigati")
- 30 g of peas (also frozen)
- 120 g of smoked
- A knob of butter
- pepper to taste
- Boil peas in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for the time indicated on the package (usually 10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, cut cheese into cubes and melt it in a pan with a knob of butter.
- Drain the pasta and dress with the cheese melted.
- Mix well and sprinkle with a little 'pepper.
- Serve hot