Today I begin the post with a dish that everybody usually cook ,I believe in a different way depending on the region.
My version is a mediterranean one, it was the pasta that my grandmother done, obviously with tomato sauce <3 <3.
If you do not know what to cook … :
Pasta and beans
- 320 g of pasta
- 120 g of dried beans
- tomato sauce
- basil q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 carrot
- Soak the beans half day.
- Wash, drain well and boil them in salted water about an hour and a half with a piece of carrot, a tablespoon of sauce and a bay leaf.
- Cook the sauce with shallots, garlic, basil and chopped carrot.
- Whisk a handful of beans.
- Cook pasta.
- The last five minutes of cooking add beans.
- Drain and serve with the sauce.
Good week to everybody! Byebye…