Hola! Have you spent the weekend well?
What good pasta with fish! Eat it in every way, this is the most simple way, here’s the recipe:
- 250 g of baby bibs
- 200 g of filleted mullet
- 300 g of tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g breadcruds
- pepper to taste
- Fry in a wok finely chopped shallots and garlic.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and cook for about an hour, adding a bit of water if it shrinks too.
- Now add the mullet filleted to which we removed the lischette the center.
- Add a little of parsley and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mullets are they going to pieces by itself.
- In a frying pan with a little oil to toast the bread crumbs and set aside.
- Cook pasta in salted water.
- Drain, toss them in the sauce of red mullet.
- Complete the dish with a sprinkling of bread crumbs and some pepper.