Hello! Today a lght vegan receipe : Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron:
Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron
Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron, a fist course in vegan theme
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 80 g of shelled broad beans
- a handful of pecorino
- 100 g of frozen peas
- bread crumbs as required
- a shallot
- a sachet of saffron
- basil to taste
- salt to taste
- Shelling beans, blanch in salted water for 20 minutes and peel them.
- Keep aside.
- Boil the peas in salted water and keep aside.
- Saltapasta In a wok, saute the shallots previously chopped, add the peas and broad beans, sprinkle with basil, add the cheese and cook for few minutes stretching with the water from the pasta.
- Aside finely chop the bread crumbs and make it blush in a pan with a little oil.
- Cook the pasta, drain and toss with the peas and beans by adding the saffron made previously melted in a little 'cooking water.
- Serve the pasta with the bread crumbs here and there '
- Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron