This is a recipe wonderful according to my taste. It’s perfect for Sunday lunch or for a delicious dinner. In fact, that’s what we prepared on Sunday.
Finally came the sun, they could not be more:
Here paccheri stuffed salmon and philadelphia with bechamel sauce flavored with ginger:
Paccheri stuffed salmon and philadelphia with bechamel sauce
Paccheri stuffed salmon and philadelphia with bechamel sauce flavored with ginger, delicacy at the table with a twist.
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of paccheri
- 150 g of salmon affumincato
- 200 g of Philadelphia
- 400 g of white sauce
- chives to taste
- salt to taste
- bread crumbs as required
- ginger to taste
For beschamel sauce
- 40 g of butter
- 40 g of flour type 00
- 400 ml of milk
- In a bowl, mix well philadelphia previously cut into small pieces.
- Combine the finely chopped chives and a pinch of salt
- Leave the cream
- Prepare the sauce. (see here)
- Cook paccheri in boiling salted water for just 5 minutes, drain and fill with the cream of salmon obtained
- Grease a baking dish and arrange the paccheri standing up with the sauce over
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and ginger, bake for about twenty minutes until the crust is formed.
For this you need to make compliments to my husband because during the preparation I did not feel well, so he cautiously help me and me lying, he followed all the instructions and prepared them in the end … he was good at it?