Today’s recipe is a great cream of peas, velvety and light, suitable for young and old people, here it is:
Cream of peas
Cream of peas, green creaminess of legumes that also likes to children
Ricetta: First course
- 500 g of frozen peas purposes (if you have them too fresh)
- 100 ml of milk
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 shallot
- parsley to taste
- enough water
- grated cheese to taste
- Slice the shallots into thin slices
- Combine the frozen peas and fry a couple of minutes with scallions.
- At this point, add the milk and cover flush with the peas with water.
- Sprinkle with parsley, bring to a boil and add salt.
- Cook about a half hour, if too dry add a little water
- After cooking, blend well with the immersion blender and add a little milk if you feel the mixture is too dry.
- Go all the passes or vegetables in a colander to remove the skins.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and a good sprinkling of cheese.