As I said yesterday it was a day of canned food, including this wonderful fruit jam, fragrance and color super! For breakfast could not miss! The procedure is as usual, I used quite a bit of ripe fruit, adding a bit of strawberries and cherries that have the touch! Here is the recipe of mixed fruit jam:
- 1 kg of fruit to taste (possibly even a bit of strawberries and cherries)
- Juice of one orange
- 250 g of white sugar
- 250 g of sugar cane
- Sterilize the jars (wash them in the dishwasher is fine)
- Wash and chop all the fruit
- Place in a saucepan with the orange juice and bring to a boil.
- After 10 minutes, add sugar and mix.
- Bake for about 1 hour and thirty, almost two until it begins to thicken.
- If you want smoother blend it with the immersion blender.
- Boil the jars for 5 minutes and let them cool in their water
Good weekend to everybody