Today I public the recipe for a jam that, in Christmas theme, can be useful if it’s considered as a possible gift, it’s really appreciated.
Vanilla feels right a bit, simply serves to give the scent :
White grape jam and vanilla
White grape jam and vanilla, sweet and fragrant excellent breakfast
- 1 kg of white grapes
- 500 g of granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Wash the grapes, the grapes become coarse, strain the seeds to recover possibly a bit of juice.
- Put the grapes in a pot, add the sugar and the vanilla bean.
- Cook with sugar for an hour until the mixture tends to shrink.
- Potting in previously sterilized jars in the dishwasher.
- Boil the jars for 5 minutes and let cool in the same water.