Hello!! This is the first marmalade I learnt to do! It’ s my aunt’s receipe! Since last year I made the strawberries’ one http://ricette.donnaecasa.it/rosso-fragola/, here an other marmelade , different from the others:
Green apple marmalade
Green apple marmalde, jam refreshed by the flavor of green apples
- 1kg of green apples
- 500 g of sugar cane
- lemon juice
- Peel the apples and cut into cubes.
- Put them in a large pot with a bit 'of lemon juice and water
- bring to a boil.
- After 5 minutes, add the sugar and turn vigorously
- Cook the jam at least an hour and a half.
- Sterilize the jars in the dishwasher ..
- When and 'still hot put it into jars, seal and boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the jars to cool the water to boil