Hello boys and girls! They start nice days! I hope are also beautiful in itself and should be full of good things!
Today’s recipe is one of many that was my mom.
Here, too, a great comfort food! Meat with tomato sauce, a souce with the taste of pizzaI remember when I came back home from school I was hungry and I was very happy to find it!
Here is the recipe, :
- 4 slices of beef or veal to taste
- 340 g of tomato puree
- oregano as much as necessary
- some olive oil
- sage q.b.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper as much as necessary
- In a sauté pan with a little oil brown off the finely chopped onion and garlic , add the tomato puree , salt and sprinkle with oregano.
- Cooking the tomato sauce for about 45 minutes, if necessary by adding a bit of water.
- At this point, add the olives and meat previously salted and a few leaves of sage.
- Cook the slices of meat for 5 minutes turning them. Serve with plenty of bread.
Good sunny day to everybody!