Happy New Year everyone! And with lentils stewed many many money at all!
In this post I will be very fast, because I hope as much as possible to be able to take over the reins of this blog, because lately the child did not give me respite, when the kids are sick there is none for anybody.
I would post and do a lot of recipes, today is the birthday of my popes and are not even able to make a cake.
Since the last post of the year I have not been able to consider their own, at least the first I will devote myself with all my heart. The lentils are auspicious and you bring especially health and serenity ‘, (then if you take even a little’ of euro even better).
- 250 g of lentils
- 1 carrot
- 1 shallot
- 1 celery
- 3-4 tablespoons of tomato puree
- vegetable broth to taste
- parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Bay leaf
- Soak the lentils for a few hours in warm water, then drain and rinse.
- Finely chop the shallots, carrot and celery and sauté them with a little oil.
- Add the lentils and cover with vegetable broth.
- Sprinkle with parsley, add a bay leaf and the tomato puree.
- Season with salt and cook for about an hour and a half, adding vegetable broth if necessary.