Hello!! I’m back here to post another ice cream! I’m really satisfied, I think you’ll see a lot!
This version is coffee with chocolate drops .. mmm .. very yummy!
Coffee ice cream with chocolate drops
Coffee ice cream with chocolate drops, for coffee lovers
- 260 ml of milk
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- 70 ml of coffee from Mocha
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of chocolate drops
- Whip the cream stops
- Combine the icing sugar.
- Combine the milk and coffee making sure not to remove the compound
- Place in freezer and stir with a whisk every hour so 'to break up the ice crystals.
- After the third time mixing, when the mixture begins to harden, then add the chocolate chips.
- Mix well and keep in the freezer for two more hours.
A cool hello to everybody!