Today once again is a rainy day. When the days are so dull occasionally, I feel like make a cake . I wanted to eat my famous coffee cake that I could not savor when I made it for an occasion last week.
Coffee Cake, a delicious cake to eat while chatting
- 250 g of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 cups of coffee'
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of sugar
- a glass of milk
- 90 g of butter
for the chocolate cream
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 20 g of butter
- 30 ml of milk
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the butter and cups of coffee ' .
- At this point, stir in the flour to which has been added the yeast , stir well and add the cup of milk. If the dough is too solid , add some more milk or coffee ' at will until a thick paste.
- Put into a greased cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° after which remove it from the oven and allow to cool , remove from the oven, cut in half ( two discs ) for the topping .
- Proceed to prepare the chocolate cream .
- Melt the chocolate with a little butter and milk over low heat , stirring…
- Then let cool and spread the cream on the first disk of cake close with the other disk, dust with icing sugar and serve.