Hello!!! Today’s receipe is the one of cookies with olive oil.
A receipe that is good to do with alternative flour,like the spelled one.
Voila’ the receipe
Cookies olive oil with spelled flour
- 280 g spelled flour
- type 00 flour as needed for dusting
- 1 egg
- 110 g of brown sugar
- just enough to sprinkle granulated sugar cookies
- grated lemon rind
- 70 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Unire il lievito alla farina
- Aggiungere lo zucchero
- Fare la fontana, unire al centro l'uovo, l'olio, la scorza di limone ed impastare fino a formare un impasto omogeneo.
- Spianare l'impasto e ritagliare con le forme desiderate.
- Cuocere a 180°C per 12 minuti
Have a good week end!
Hello People !!! Imagine you have good holidays, how are going the August Holiday?
Don’t think I’m neglecting the blog, only that in this period I have holiday at home and the stove will turn shortly.
However, you don’t need always to turn on the stove to create goodies, check out this cheesecake.
Having been successful with that one with yogurt and cottage cheese (here) now it’s time of coffee, chocolate and philadelphia! Appreciated and delicate, here the recipe:
Coffee and Chocolate Cheesecake
- 280 g of digestive biscuits
- 180 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 160 g of cheese philadelphia
- 250 g of fresh cream
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 150 ml of coffee
- 12 g gelatin sheets
- 60 g of dark chocolate.
- 100 g of dark chocolate melted
- Blend the biscuits, add the tablespoon of sugar.
- Melt the butter, add it to the biscuits and spread it on the bottom of a cake tin lined previously.
- Place in refrigerator at least one hour.
- Mount 200g cream
- Form a smooth paste with cheese and sugar, add the whipped cream, coffee and melted chocolate in a double boiler previously.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes, squeeze well and dissolve it in a little 'hot cream.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture of the cake, mix well and put into the pan.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with melted chocolate.
Hello!! I’m back here to post another ice cream! I’m really satisfied, I think you’ll see a lot!
This version is coffee with chocolate drops .. mmm .. very yummy!
Coffee ice cream with chocolate drops
- 260 ml of milk
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- 70 ml of coffee from Mocha
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of chocolate drops
- Whip the cream stops
- Combine the icing sugar.
- Combine the milk and coffee making sure not to remove the compound
- Place in freezer and stir with a whisk every hour so 'to break up the ice crystals.
- After the third time mixing, when the mixture begins to harden, then add the chocolate chips.
- Mix well and keep in the freezer for two more hours.
A cool hello to everybody!
Today once again is a rainy day. When the days are so dull occasionally, I feel like make a cake . I wanted to eat my famous coffee cake that I could not savor when I made it for an occasion last week.
- 250 g of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 cups of coffee'
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of sugar
- a glass of milk
- 90 g of butter
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 20 g of butter
- 30 ml of milk
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the butter and cups of coffee ' .
- At this point, stir in the flour to which has been added the yeast , stir well and add the cup of milk. If the dough is too solid , add some more milk or coffee ' at will until a thick paste.
- Put into a greased cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° after which remove it from the oven and allow to cool , remove from the oven, cut in half ( two discs ) for the topping .
- Proceed to prepare the chocolate cream .
- Melt the chocolate with a little butter and milk over low heat , stirring…
- Then let cool and spread the cream on the first disk of cake close with the other disk, dust with icing sugar and serve.