Hello guys, finally a second course!!! Chicken with lemon and ginger
My family loves the chicken, in all its versions, this lemon one is great for young and old people.
The hint of ginger is optional, but gives a note at the plate.
Chicken with lemon and ginger:
Chicken with lemon and ginger
Ricetta: Second Course
- 550 g of chicken nuggets
- 1 shallot
- semolina flour to taste
- half a glass of white wine
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- ginger to taste
- In a bowl put the flour, lemon zest and chicken nuggets.
- Season with salt and pass into the flour flavored morsels from the lemon zest.
- Finely chop the shallots and fry in a little oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Combine the chicken pieces, brown them, deglaze with white wine and cook covered for 15-20 minutes, if necessary add a little hot water.
- The last 5 minutes soak the chicken with the half lemon juice and sprinkle with ginger.