Dear friends, good Monday!
Have you spent a good weekend? Have you celebrated Women’s Day?
To start the week a nice dessert, I recommend this cake!
A great combination, apples and hazelnuts, Here the recipe, Cake full of apples and hazelnuts:
Cake full of apples and hazelnuts
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 3 apples
- 125 g of sugar
- 110 g hazelnuts
- 150 g of butter
- 1 package yeast
- 200 ml of fresh milk
- Beat the eggs with 100 g of sugar.
- In a separate bowl soften the butter and whisk with the other 25 g of sugar to form a paste.
- Combine the butter cream with the eggs with the sugar and beat the mixture with an electric mixer.
- After that, add the sifted flour with baking powder previously.
- Mix well, add milk, hazelnuts, toasted and finely ground and mount one last time with whips.
- Line a cake from about 24 cm in diameter, put in the mixture.
- Now cut the apples into slices and put them in long thin rays in the cake.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Do the test stick for cooking
Note: You can also use the flour type 00, in this case, the cooking will be less long, always do the test stick.
Good week !!!