Hello!! How are you getting?? Here we are waiting for holidays and relaxation!
Meanwhile, We console ourselves with some of good food.
This is a fantastic recipe, simple but great effect I flashed immediately to mind when I spotted the fish counter at once fantastic pieces of monkfish, fish of great quality as well as my favorite.
Here is the recipe:
Monkfish stew flavored with ginger
Monkfish stew flavored with ginger, according to refined and delicately flavored fish
Ricetta: Second Course
- 300 g of diced monkfish
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- About 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- parsley to taste
- some olive oil
- ginger to taste
- half a glass of white wine
- enough flour
- Fry in a little oil with a clove of garlic finely chopped shallots.
- Add the tomatoes cut in half and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and cook for about twenty minutes, if necessary add a little water.
- Aside flour and salt the pieces of monkfish.
- Cook them in a little hot oil until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and dry with paper towels.
- Lastly, add them to the potatoes and tomatoes, adding the olives, sprinkle with ginger and cook for another 10 minutes, adding a little white wine.
My husband has paired with the Trentino Lagrein rosé.
I greet you and wish you a nice weekend