The apple time is arrived!
Here a yummy apple sweet!
The dose is for a mold of 22-24 cm, I used single molds that are nicer.
- 50 g of flour type 00
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- Peel the zest of one lemon
- About 3 apples
- 250 ml of cream
- ginger to taste
- Beat eggs with sugar, add the flour, cream, lemon zest and a sprinkle of ginger to taste.
- Mix well in order to achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- Grease a baking pan about 24cm in diameter and add the sliced apple previously.
- Bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C approximately. Do the test stick.
Have a good break! See you!