Dear friends, good Monday!
Have you spent a good weekend? Have you celebrated Women’s Day?
To start the week a nice dessert, I recommend this cake!
A great combination, apples and hazelnuts, Here the recipe, Cake full of apples and hazelnuts:
Cake full of apples and hazelnuts
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 3 apples
- 125 g of sugar
- 110 g hazelnuts
- 150 g of butter
- 1 package yeast
- 200 ml of fresh milk
- Beat the eggs with 100 g of sugar.
- In a separate bowl soften the butter and whisk with the other 25 g of sugar to form a paste.
- Combine the butter cream with the eggs with the sugar and beat the mixture with an electric mixer.
- After that, add the sifted flour with baking powder previously.
- Mix well, add milk, hazelnuts, toasted and finely ground and mount one last time with whips.
- Line a cake from about 24 cm in diameter, put in the mixture.
- Now cut the apples into slices and put them in long thin rays in the cake.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Do the test stick for cooking
Note: You can also use the flour type 00, in this case, the cooking will be less long, always do the test stick.
Good week !!!
Today to start the week, a nice first colored plate that smells of spring.
The flavor of taleggio dampens the sweet beet, all flavored with a touch of hazelnut.
Great recipe for kids, gnocchi with cream cheese and beet hazelnut:
Chicce potato cream beetroot, cheese and hazelnuts
- 600 g of goodies potato
- 180 g of beet
- 80 g taleggio
- 30 g of pecorino romano
- a little milk
- 15 g of butter
- 20 g of finely chopped hazelnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and finely slice the beetroot.
- In a saute pan with a little 'oil the beets for about thirty minutes, adding a little' of water during cooking, salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- After getting a cream blend the vegetables.
- Keep aside.
- In a saucepan put the butter, cheese cut into pieces and melt, stirring constantly with the help of a drop of milk.
- Add the pureed beetroot and pecorino.
- Meanwhile cook the goodies potatoes in salted water, drain them and season with the sauce got!