This is my version of chicken curry.
I cooked it with fresh cream and black rice.
Chicken curry with black rice
Ricetta: Second Course
- 4 slices of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon flour 00
- 1 small onion
- 200 ml of fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- white wine to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 250 g of black rice as a side dish
- Cook black rice in salted water for 40 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips
- Meanwhile in a skillet brown with a little oil onion made into small pieces. Add the chicken into strips, season with salt and cook for two minutes blending with white wine.
- Now add the mixture of cream and curry.
- Restrict a little the sauce and cook the chicken, about 20 minutes.
- If it shrinks too much add a little water or milk.
- Serve with black rice to which we added just a bit of extra virgin olive oil.
Hello guys! We are near Christmas’ festivity, are you ready!
Here a receipe suitable for Christmas’ dinner!! It’s also better for the occasion if you serve it as finger food!
Here the receipe :
Black rice with shrimp salmon
Ricetta: First Course
- 200 g of black rice
- 1 thick slice of salmon 250g
- 300 g of peeled shrimp
- white wine
- a carrot
- extra virgin olive oil
- Make a chopped carrot and celery and sauté with a little oil in a wok jumps pasta
- Apart blanch the shrimp in salted water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
- Cut the salmon into chunks and add to the chopped carrots and celery as well as shrimp.
- Cook for 10 minutes blending with white wine, and optionally a little water.
- Apart cook black rice for about 40 minutes.
- Drain it and blow it up in the wok with the fish sauce.
- Sprinkle with dried chives and a little pepper.