And after so much pasta here risotto. To be honest I love Pasta, only pasta but I also like risotto.
This was born out of an experiment, I bought the beets for a recipe that I have in mind but I have not done yet , I usually do not like this vegetable, but I like the color from the food.
Meanwhile here risotto, it ‘s very delicate and sweet flavor of the beetroot is damped by taleggio. Voila the recipe, beetroot risotto with taleggio fondue:
Beetroot Risotto with Taleggio cheese fondue
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 200 g beetroot
- 1 shallot
- Oil as required
- vegetable broth as needed
- half a glass of white wine
- 30 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 250 g taleggio
- milk as needed
- Dice the beetroot.
- Brown with a little of the shallot oil, and add the beet.
- Cook for 10 minutes with a little 'of broth and then blend with a kitchen blender (though not' shake well and there is' some diced okay).
- At this point, add the rice and toast it and deglaze with white wine.
- Reaching the end of cooking add the broth from time to time.
- minutes before the end of cooking rice, dice the cheese and melt it in a saucepan with a little milk.
- Turn off the rice, stir in the Parmesan cheese and a bit of fondue.
- Leaving aside some to pour over.
According to me like even the children!
Good evening to all!