Hola !!!! Are you ready for a long weekend and relax?
I can not wait for the opportunity, and I leave you the recipe of a good risotto that is right, great for a dinner with friends in this long weekend !
- Approximately 500 g of octopus (about half octopus)
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 celery
- vegetable broth q.s.
- cooking water of the octopus
- 1 shallot
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 sachet of 4 g of squid ink
- a couple of tablespoons of grated cheese
- parsley q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil
- half a glass of white wine
- Cook the octopus in cold water with a carrot, celery, potato, a little oil and a dash of white wine.
- Add salt when it begins to boil and cook for about an hour and thirty minutes.
- Let it cool in its water.
- Now take it, peel it and cut at least about half 'into pieces as we will use it for risotto.
- With the other half make a salad.
- If the octopus is small and you want to use it all to abound in flavor.
- So in a pan fry the shallots finely chopped with a little oil.
- Add octopus, season one minute and then open the bag of squid ink.
- Add rice, toast it, sprinkle it with white wine.
- Cook the rice for 18 minutes alternating with some 'vegetable broth and a bit' of cooking broth of the octopus.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Stir it with the cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
N.B. In cooking times I did not include that of octopus.
I don’t tell you what a great recipe that I left for you with the surplus of this risotto…
I wish you a good evening …