How did you spend the long weekend?
We very well!
Today I write a receipe obviously for lovers of broccoli!
- 250 g of noodles
- 300 g of peeled shrimp
- 1 broccoli
- 1 small potato
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh chilli
- white wine to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the tops of broccoli, wash them and make a small incision on the stem.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Saute a clove of garlic with a little oil and chilli.
- Add the fried florets with potato.
- Salt and cook for a half hour, adding a little water if needed.
- Blend all the ingredients with a little oil and a little water if necessary.
- Keep aside the cream.
- In a wok cooking cook for about twenty minutes the shrimp with olive oil and a clove of garlic, deglaze with white wine, sprinkle with parsley and season with salt.
- Add cream of broccoli and blow up the pasta previously cooked al dente in salted water.