Hello everybody! Have you celebrate Carnival?
We have, in spite bad weather that no stopped us.
Today I do not propose anything on the subject, but since I am in a yeast phase, I publish the recipe for a bread wonderful to taste.
Saffron bread recipe with yeast Licola:
Saffron bread with Licola
- 150 g of licola
- 500 g of flour type 1
- 250 ml of water
- saffron to taste
- 1 little teaspoon of salt
- 1 little teaspoon of sugar
- olive oil
- sesame to taste
- Refresh the Licola the night before:
- Take 50 grams of Licola, add 50 g of flour and 50-60ml of water.
- Stir with whisk and let stand overnight.
- In the morning it'll be active, swollen and with bubbles.
- I weighted Licola refreshed and I have taken about 140g, with the rest, if it 's increased a lot, you can make muffins or chapati.
- At this point, switch to the preparation of bread.
- Combine the flour and add salt and sugar.
- Arrange baking powder in flour and add oil in the center.
- Begin to knead.
- Dissolve saffron in the water.
- Add water and knead the dough
- Make the folds to 4 (take the edges of the dough and pull them toward the center) reforming the ball.
- Turn the dough and let rise in a warm place.
- I kneaded at 8.00 a.m. in the morning and I did it rise up to 5.30 p.m.
- Give the desired shape.
- Brush the surface with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Let rise another hour.
- Bake at 215 ° C the first 20 minutes and then another 20 minutes down to 180 ° C.
- Keep it in the oven always a bowl of water.
You can knead this bread also with barm, so you prepare the ball at 1.00 p.m. instead of preparing in the morning, because it lets less hour of rising.
Hello! Today a lght vegan receipe : Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron:
Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 80 g of shelled broad beans
- a handful of pecorino
- 100 g of frozen peas
- bread crumbs as required
- a shallot
- a sachet of saffron
- basil to taste
- salt to taste
- Shelling beans, blanch in salted water for 20 minutes and peel them.
- Keep aside.
- Boil the peas in salted water and keep aside.
- Saltapasta In a wok, saute the shallots previously chopped, add the peas and broad beans, sprinkle with basil, add the cheese and cook for few minutes stretching with the water from the pasta.
- Aside finely chop the bread crumbs and make it blush in a pan with a little oil.
- Cook the pasta, drain and toss with the peas and beans by adding the saffron made previously melted in a little 'cooking water.
- Serve the pasta with the bread crumbs here and there '
- Spaghetti with beans peas and saffron
Hello everybody! here a simply receipe but very yummy!!!
Pasta saffron zucchini
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g pasta (type fusilli)
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sachet of saffron
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dice zucchini, cook for a score with a bit of olive oil and a clove of garlic, occasionally adding water if necessary.
- Cook pasta
- Dissolve the saffron in a little water from pasta.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the sauce zucchini pouring saffron dissolved.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.