This is one of those recipes that I call smart!Here is another mouth-watering dish for the summer. Sometimes you just need a little …
Barley Salad with fish
Barley Salad with fish, fresh, healthy and delicious
Ricetta: First Course
- 300 g of pearl barley
- 80g of tuna in brine
- 1 slice of swordfish
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- olives to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cook in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes the barley
- Drain and allow to cool
- In a separate pan, sauté in a little oil with the garlic fish with the tomatoes, salt and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the tomatoes, fish and barley.
- Also add the drained tuna and olives
- Sprinkle with parsley and then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve