Finally today a receipe that is not a sweet!
An other version of pumpkin, with sausage and crispy ham!
Here the receipe :
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 150 g of sausage (sausage)
- 50 g of cooked ham
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 potato
- vegetable broth
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 20 g of butter
- white wine to taste
- Finely chop the shallots and the pumpkin into chunks
- Brown with a little oil shallots, add the pumpkin and potato chunks and cook for about twenty minutes.
- Now whisk well.
- Apart fry the sausage cut into small pieces until it is properly flushed.
- Add the sausage to the pumpkin puree
- Just begins to brown add the rice and toast it, deglaze with white wine and continue to cook from time to time by adding the broth until cooked al dente (18 minutes).
- Stir to fire off with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Serve with pieces of crispy ham you get by roasting with a frying pan on high heat the ham cut into small pieces