Pasts with peppers and olives, main course from the warm southern Italy!
Here the receipe!
Pasta with peppers and olives
Pasta with peppers and olives, main course from the warm southern Italy
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of baby bibs
- 2 red peppers
- 1 small hot chili pepper
- black olives (for me in the oven)
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a wok, saute a clove of garlic and chilli in very fine pieces.
- Combine the peppers cut into small pieces, add salt and a leaf of basil
- Bake for about 20 minutes, so you bake the pepper.
- Add the olives towards the end of cooking.
- Cook the pasta al dente and toss in the sauce of peproni.