We are running out ! Just a few days to Christmas ! Are you ready ? Today I propose a recipe that we always do at New Year’s Eve when we have guests, but also just for us!It was a discovery of my husband, he invented it . He decided to put it all in a pan over high heat and then He completely forgot it ,he opened the bottle , he chatted with guests , he’s’ gone around the house and who has edited this appetizer . ? ? myself of course! hahaha … He tenderly calls it “little appetizer ” of warm sea, here it is: hot appetizer of sea.
hot appetizer of sea
- 250 g of squid rings
- 250 g shrimp
- 250 g of cuttlefish
- 350 g of tomato puree
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- parsley as much as necessary
- chili as much as necessary
- a basil leaf
- salt as much as necessary
- Sauté with a little olive oil a clove of garlic and sliced onion .
- Then add the tomato puree , salt , add a basil leaf and a pinch of red pepper ( fresh is best ) in this case it is good to cook it with the garlic and onion .
- Cook the sauce for 30 minutes on low heat making it shrink a little .
- At this point, add the fish previously cleaned and rinsed under running water.
- Sprinkle with parsley , season with salt and deglaze with white wine.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes to form a creamy sauce , if necessary , during cooking , stretch with a drop of water or vegetable broth better.
- At this point we're ready! Serve on toasted bread.
Today in my parents’ house I found a little book of jokes!.One joke a day keeps the doctor away (well and truly’ apple pear ‘does nothing) … hahaha
This booklet found out my daughter, took us to Picasso. I liked it so much that I decided to take him home.
ahahha …. I greet you now, I’m going to read some jokes! there are beautiful! byebye and Happy Sunday!