Did you think I would have left without hearts this evening, the Valentine’s Day??
Noooo … These are delicious chocolates that you eat chic to chic with your partner! Next time I’m going to look for a recipe for aphrodisiac chocolates … ahahahha
Here Chocolates with Pandoro
Chocolates with Pandoro
- 20 g of Pandoro
- 3 teaspoon of sweet liqueur type Marsala
- 200 g of dark chocolate or other type you prefere
- a knob of butter
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- In a bowl chop the Pandoro and sprinkle with Marsala. Let it rest 10 minutes
- Bring a mold silicone for chocolate and put a little melted chocolate, arrange some Pandoro and cover again with the chocolate.
- All in small doses of course, because the chocolates are little
- Put in the refrigerator for about 4 or 5 hours
P.S. The Pandoro strikes again. This is the last time, however, … promised … ahaha
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!!!
If you have not Pandoro, and I hope so, you can also use some biscuits. Good night e Godd S. Valentine!!!