Here I am! it’s the weekend! Have you seen the final of Masterchef! the doctor won!
I ‘m writing for the transmission’s lovers, I was very interested in that show, maybe It is because I have a cooking blog and so it was more challenging! Soon it’s up to the kids! I can not wait!
Back to us and to the kitchen, today’s recipe is known in the web, there is no blogger who has not done the above banana bread! I followed the weights seen in several sites, but I thought it was great with whole wheat flour and adding a bit of white chocolate.
The risult is a soft, sweet, delicious, suitable for breakfast but also great as a dessert accompanied by some creamy sauce.
Voilà, Banana bread with whole wheat flour:
- 200 g whole wheat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- a few drops of orange
- 100 g of sugar cane
- 90 g of butter
- 50 g of white chocolate chips or flakes
- a pinch of baking soda
- half a bag of baking powder
- coconut flakes rape 'for the seal
- Mash the bananas with a fork and sprinkle with a few drops of orange juice.
- In a bowl mix the sugar with the butter until it is reduced in cream.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour blended with yeast and baking soda.
- Finally add the white chocolate chips or if you have not (like me) cut the chocolate flakes.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes, until the surface swells and begins to crack at the center.
- Sprinkle with the grated coconut
I am very pleased with the result! Believe me, it is not too sweet with the addition of white chocolate and coconut aftertaste is fantastic! Good Weekend to everybody