Hello guys and happy mew year! How are you!
Here a traditional receipe typical of Bergamo!
stuffed cabbage rolls
stuffed cabbage rolls, a tipical italian dish from bergamo province
Ricetta: Second Course
- 1 small cabbage
- 350 g of ground beef
- 150 g stuffing for salami
- 40 g of grated cheese
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- nutmeg to taste
- Clean the cabbage leaves peeling off one by one and rinsing them under running water.
- Blanch in boiling salted water. (The ideal to have the cabbage with its brilliant green color is to use, to make it boil, the quality of starting and cold with ice.)
- Drain the leaves, let them cool and dry.
- Prepare the filling.
- Combine the ground beef stuffing salami.
- Add egg, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Shape into balls, fill each cabbage leaf and close like a bundle.
- Grease a baking dish with oil for good.
- Switch each roll in bread crumbs and lay it in the pan along with some small leaf here and there.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes, until golden.
Happy 2015 to everybody!