Hello !!!! Are you ready for spring just around the corner?
I can not wait for this and propose something new flavors and summer colors.
To tell the truth, I got this recipe from an episode of masterchef magazine, TV show that I love, the only difference is that I used the yeast Licola redundant, but you can omit it.
Waiting for spring, roll of chapati with vegetables:
- For chapati:
- 100g of Licola
- 300 g of flour type 00 or type 1
- 150 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 ml of oil
- For vegetables:
- vegetables to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- parsley to taste
- Knead chapati:
- Place the flour in a mound which is already 'was added salt
- Put Licola, who does not have it skip this procedure
- Add oil, water and knead.
- Let stand 2-3 hours.
- Cook vegetables:
- Wash and dice vegetables.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with marjoram
- Cook them with a little oil in a wok cooking for twenty minutes, until they turn red and become beautiful crisp.
- Anoint the hands of oil.
- Roll out the dough and round end.
- At the center put vegetables.
- Roll up and cut into slices.
- Heat a nonstick pan greased with oil and place the slices of chapatis stuffed with vegetables, cover with lid.
- Cook one minute per side.
- The slices will swell a little and will be colored.
- Serve as an appetizer or second.