Pumpkin, the Queen of the season!!!
Here also in a receipe for bread!
Look at the receipe :
- 300 g of cooked pumpkin
- 500g plain flour 1
- semolina flour for dusting the work surface as needed
- 12 g of yeast
- 60 ml of warm milk
- 40 g of flour type 1 for the water roux
- 200 ml of water
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Bake the pumpkin steamed or baked and blend.
- Keep it aside.
- Combine 40 g of flour and 200 ml of water in a saucepan and put on fire, bring to 65 ° C. (you can notice it when the mixture begins to heat well.)
- Mix well, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Take the flour, add the salt and sugar and place a mound.
- Dissolve the yeast in 60 ml of warm milk, pour it in the center and add the pulp of pumpkin puree and oil.
- Begin to knead adding little by little the flour mixture and water previously prepared.
- Form a smooth paste, spread it and fold it 4 like a book.
- Let rise for about 4 hours.
- Resume in hand and with a kitchen string tie like a Caciotta.
- Brush it with oil.
- Let rise another hour.
- At this point cook in the oven with a small water basin.
- The first 20 minutes at 215° C, for another 20 minutes at 180° C