Hello people ! how was the weekend ? Here, in the name of the birthday party !
Today is still a family recipe .
These are potatoes with tomato sauce that my mom often did. They’re a nice dinner saves, she often made them in the evening . Great paired with cheeses .
It ‘ a simple recipe , simple, but different to eat potatoes, potatoes with tomato sauce:
- 800 g of potatoes
- 100 g of tomato sauce
- salt q.b.
- Parsley and marjoram as much as necessity
- extra virgin olive oil
- Water as much as necessity
- pepper to taste
- 1 small onion
- Finely chop the onion and brown it in a pan with a little oil .
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and add them to the onion. Brown them a bit with the oil for 2 minutes.
- After that, cover with water, add the tomato sauce, parsley, marjoram and salt. Again add a little oil and bake for half an hour until they dry well and form a nice sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper if you wish.