Today a vegetarian recipe, healthy that can replace second course, perfect for children.
The beans in version burgers, egg-free.
This one replace meat and give us a different idea.
The beans have a lot of properties.
Here the recipe:
Main course, broad bean vegetable burgers, excellent replacement of the food in the vegetarian diet
Ricetta: Second Course
- 200 g of dry shelled beans
- a pair of bay leaves
- 1 small potato
- 1 carrot
- 40 g parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Rinse the beans that do not require soaking (at least the ones I bought myself, still on the pack you will find instructions for boiling)
- Boil for about twenty minutes in salted water with a couple of bay leaves
- Meanwhile boil potato and carrot.
- Put everything in a blender and blend.
- Remove the mixture and add Parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, a little oil and a tablespoon of flour.
- Form burgers the size you want.
- Pass them in bread crumbs and place in the fridge for an hour.
- After cook them in a pan with a little'oil, turning them for 5 minutes
See you to the next recipe