Today a first course recipe!
Here are cannelloni, I decided to make a vegetarian version with the latest eggplants.
Voila’ the recipe:
- 250 g of pasta for lasagna
- 2 small eggplants
- 100 g of tomato sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- a few leaves of basil
- For the sauce:
- 30 g of butter
- 30 g flour
- 20 g parmesan
- 300 ml of milk
- Prepare eggplant's sauce
- Cut the eggplant into cubes, fry with a little oil and a clove of garlic and basil.
- Add the past and cook for half an hour.
- Prepare the sauce:
- Melt the butter, add the flour and mix well.
- Then add the milk and bring to a boil over low heat, stirring with a whisk until 'it thickens.
- Add the pinch of salt, nutmeg and parmesan.
- To blanch the pasta for lasagna it cool.
- Use Butter to grease the pan to prepare the cannelloni:
- Fill the pastry of lasagna with eggplant sauce and roll.
- Alongside each other cannelloni, sprinkle other sauce of eggplant, bechamel and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes