Did you happen to be sutisfied because you make something that everbody eat as you want??? ahahaha yes!!!! Not to be repetitive, but tonight I was able to bring my daughter to eat chicory :)ahahah with a nice tart chicory.
Well .. my husband and I we would have also eaten simply sauteed or otherwise smooth , but for her it’s impossible.
Let’s say that you will not and the second time I buy it, other years I’ve never done and I regret it because in addition to being very good I found that has a taste that I really like.
I invented these little cakes, accomplices of the molds heart-shaped silicone with a heart and the little mouth of your puppies is conquered! So, chicor tart:
- 1 bunch chicory
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 potato
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 30 g of grated cheese
- 30 g of fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- Bake a potato mash with a fork and set aside.
- Wash and slice the chicory, salt and cook with a little oil and a clove of garlic for about half an hour, basting if necessary with a little water.
- Blend the cooked chicory with 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- In a bowl, put the chicory, the mashed potato, egg, cottage cheese, cheese, salt and parsley and mix well.
- Finally add grated bread.Form an homogeneous mixture, distributing it in cups or buttered muffin molds (if no silicon).
- Sprinkle the surface of each pie with little oil
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
Sell like hot cakes! Until next time!