Hello friends! How did you spent the weekend?
Here we had a good day!
Now step to the recipe, quick and clever to do, you will find the pictures of the steps, as you can see it’s very simple.
If I have to be honest, I saw this recipe in a very fast video on you tube I can not remember the name, it was very clear and was at images without audio.
I propose again below the recipe of the apple roses :
Rose pastry apples
- 1 roll of puff pastry rectangular
- 2 apples
- 1 knob of butter
- 50 g of sugar
- cinnamon q.s.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and cook about 10 minutes in a pan with butter and sugar.
- Unroll the pastry and cut into 6 rectangles, you cut in the length
- Lay sliced apples on a side of the leaf and for long.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Roll up and then put in a muffin mold opening them a little to the surface.
- Bake at 200 °C for about 20 minutes
See you soon, byebye