Hola! today’s post is a reflection of cake yesterday which unfortunately is finished .. ahhah …
So I opted for decoration of chocolate roses .. not perfect but came very slowly we can improve. One thing is certain and came good: chocolate plastic.
It ‘s great to see how the chocolate depending on how it is treated chemically transformed, it will harden in the fridge, in the freezer becomes malleable, with honey and water becomes a paste etc. …
I documented and I have drawn to a conclusion, here is the recipe for a mixture of plastic chocolate:
Plastic chocolate cake decorating
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 40 g of icing sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, remove from heat and immediately add the water and honey.
- Turn vigorously with a wooden spoon and add a bit of powdered sugar.
- Stir again and when you see that it begins to form a dough pour onto waxed paper that you will support on a marble slab, so as to cool the whole thing quickly and thus contribute to the formation of plastic chocolate.
- At this point, with a latex glove to add some more icing sugar and work. The mixture should be a little sticky.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator a half hour and you will see that it cools it will harden and become a dough ready to be processed.
- If you still need to add a pinch of sugar.
I’m super amused and fascinated to work this dough, decorating is beautiful!
It was not at all difficult! byebye….