Hello People !!! Imagine you have good holidays, how are going the August Holiday?
Don’t think I’m neglecting the blog, only that in this period I have holiday at home and the stove will turn shortly.
However, you don’t need always to turn on the stove to create goodies, check out this cheesecake.
Having been successful with that one with yogurt and cottage cheese (here) now it’s time of coffee, chocolate and philadelphia! Appreciated and delicate, here the recipe:
Coffee and Chocolate Cheesecake
Cheesecake with coffee and chocolate, a creamy pudding flavored coffee
For the base:
- 280 g of digestive biscuits
- 180 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
For the cake:
- 200 g cream cheese
- 160 g of cheese philadelphia
- 250 g of fresh cream
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 150 ml of coffee
- 12 g gelatin sheets
- 60 g of dark chocolate.
For the decoration:
- 100 g of dark chocolate melted
- Blend the biscuits, add the tablespoon of sugar.
- Melt the butter, add it to the biscuits and spread it on the bottom of a cake tin lined previously.
- Place in refrigerator at least one hour.
Prepare the cake:
- Mount 200g cream
- Form a smooth paste with cheese and sugar, add the whipped cream, coffee and melted chocolate in a double boiler previously.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes, squeeze well and dissolve it in a little 'hot cream.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture of the cake, mix well and put into the pan.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with melted chocolate.