Today is a recipe that can be useful for those who want to prepare dough with sugar decorations.
I have prepared it for the birthday cake for my princy, although I’m not sure that I will do all in PDZ.
This is the recipe with honey, I know it can be done by replacing the honey with glucose or with mushmallows.
Voilà the receipe:
Pasta sugar, recipe with honey
- 4 g of gelatin
- 30 ml of water
- 50 ml of honey
- 450 g of powdered sugar
- Dissolve the gelatin in water over low heat, being careful not to bring to a boil, otherwise it would ruin everything.
- Add the honey and then the powdered sugar.
- Mix until a homogeneous mixture.
The color is slightly pearly than usual because the honey is used in the preparation.
Hello everybody! Here is a simply preparation that has a big effect: Here is the the basket cheese crust :
Basket cheese crust
- Warm a non-stick pan and cover the bottom with a thin layer of grated cheese.
- Melt the cheese until just barely see him flushed and combined. (Be careful not to burn it and if you see little holes, do nothing will be the special and you can not avoid them)
- Remove the pan from the heat and, before it cools completely, unplug the hard cheese from the bottom of the pan, being careful not to burn yourself, and that remains whole. (You can help with a kitchen spatula).
- Lay the disc of cheese over a cup upside down, trying to make it stick to the sides without breaking it so that, once cooled completely, take the irregular shape of a drum.
Turn it upside down and fill in what you prefere.
Hola! today’s post is a reflection of cake yesterday which unfortunately is finished .. ahhah …
So I opted for decoration of chocolate roses .. not perfect but came very slowly we can improve. One thing is certain and came good: chocolate plastic.
It ‘s great to see how the chocolate depending on how it is treated chemically transformed, it will harden in the fridge, in the freezer becomes malleable, with honey and water becomes a paste etc. …
I documented and I have drawn to a conclusion, here is the recipe for a mixture of plastic chocolate:
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 40 g of icing sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, remove from heat and immediately add the water and honey.
- Turn vigorously with a wooden spoon and add a bit of powdered sugar.
- Stir again and when you see that it begins to form a dough pour onto waxed paper that you will support on a marble slab, so as to cool the whole thing quickly and thus contribute to the formation of plastic chocolate.
- At this point, with a latex glove to add some more icing sugar and work. The mixture should be a little sticky.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator a half hour and you will see that it cools it will harden and become a dough ready to be processed.
- If you still need to add a pinch of sugar.
I’m super amused and fascinated to work this dough, decorating is beautiful!
It was not at all difficult! byebye….