Here a yummy sweet receipe with pumpkin , the queen of Halloween!
Pumpkin and chocolate donut
Pumpkin and chocolate donut, sweet season
- 300 g pumpkin flesh
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 100 g of wheat flour
- 250 ml of cream
- 2 eggs
- 110 g of brown sugar
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Whisk the cream with the pumpkin flesh previously steamed.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Whisk the album and keep aside.
- Sift the flour together with the packet of yeast.
- Combine the beaten egg yolks with the sugar pumpkin puree
- Subsequently add the flour and then the egg whites, stirring from the bottom upwards without removing the compound.
- Finally, add the coarsely chopped chocolate with the knife.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 35-40minuti