Hello, I started this post to propose it for Mom’s birthday. I make again the three chocolate cake with the right technique that is with transparency instead of baking paper.
Here it is even more elegant and refined for the second time, for sixty-five mom !
This time I did things as they should and I bought the transparency with which I then lined the pan and garnish it came perfect. This time I wanted to decorate it with chocolate plastic roses , of which I will post soon the recipe. I must say that every time is exciting and fresh every time this hits !
A big name like that of Ernst Knam and her wonderful cake that they could not conquer me . In the just- passed edition of ” Bake off Italy ,” as I saw that wonderful cake I fell in love!
This cake was made by the famous Montersino , comparing the two recipes I decided to make the base of Montersino , while the mousse Knam .
It ‘s my favorite , I could not resist it when I saw the edition of Bake off sweets.
Three chocolate cake:
- 3 eggs
- 95 g of sugar
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 250 g of dark chocolate
- 2 g of gelatin sheets
- 1 egg yolk
- 20 ml of milk
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- Same as above 3 g gelatin sheets
- As above but 4 g gelatin sheets
- First, line a regular pan and preheat the oven to 190 ° C
- Prepare the base
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar and then add the egg yolks .
- Add the cocoa and whip together until the mixture is smooth
- Bake at 190 ° C for 10 minutes
- Then remove from oven and let cool.
- Take a mold for a cake or mousse and make the base with this form
- Place the base on the bottom.
- Line the mold with acetate .
- Begin to prepare the chocolate mousse .
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler , in the meantime, soak the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in 20ml of milk, warm milk ( heat it up a little and then immediately turn off the heat , careful not boil the milk otherwise ruin the gelatin )
- Whip the cream .
- Allow to cool and add to the melted chocolate all over the yolk and gelatin , then the whipped cream. Mix well with a whisk and pour the mixture over the base. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the milk chocolate mousse :
- The same method of dark chocolate , the only thing is that the gelatin becomes 3 g . Pull out the mold from the freezer and pour the second moves. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Now prepare the white chocolate mousse :
- Same procedure as the other two chocolates , but the jelly is 4 g .
- Remove the mold from the freezer and pour the mousse last . Put in the freezer for half an hour .
- After this time remove the cake from the freezer and put it in the fridge.
- Before you draw it I left a few hours in the fridge. Then I leave you to pick any decorations.
Notes: The acetate is not the real pastry, but just go into stationery, with a few cents you buy a couple of sheets and with a little ingenuity you cover the springform pan and you’ve done.
Still happy birthday mom!!!!