Hello Guys!! I’m very concise, I have not always have writing in the post.
Today’s recipe is a delicious cheesecake that I made at a dinner with friends.
Does not include cooking and is made with ricotta cheese, cream and yogurt.
I did not use cream cheese because I really ricotta in desserts and I thought it was perfect!
We like it a lot, but unfortunately, I don’t have photos of the slice, because I brought it to a dinner, as I said.
I was excited about this cake and I think I will make various kinds.
To you the recipe:
- 280 g digestive biscuits
- 180 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 400g ricotta
- 2 jars of yogurt 125 ml
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- 50 ml of fresh milk
- 10 g of gelatin
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 125 g of blackberries
- 125 g of raspberries
- 125 g of blueberries
- 125 g strawberries
- 50 g of sugar
- Blend the digestive biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add it to smoothies cookies with sugar cane.
- Mix well.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and plastic wrap around the base (I used the acetate)
- Spread the mixture on to the biscuit base and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Add the sugar to the ricotta and mix well. Combine yogurt and cream previously whipped.
- Mix everything well, taking care not to remove the compound.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water 10 minutes.
- Dissolve in warm milk, being careful not to boil it.
- Combine the gelatin to the mixture dissolved in milk.
- Pour it on the basis that it was in the refrigerator and allow to cool in the refrigerator at least 5 hours.
- Wash the berries and leave aside some for decoration.
- Cook them in a pan with the sugar until you create a jam (about 20 minutes).
- Blend all the ingredients and cover the cheesecake. Decorate with fruit.
Good week to everybody!