This is a yummy and coluored receipe for men and child!
Here the fantastic receipe:
Truffles and macaroons cottage cheese
- 100 g of cocoa cake crumbled snacks or cocoa
- a dozen macaroons
- 3 tablespoons fresh ricotta cheese from sheep or cow
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- colored pralines
- Put in a blender the cake with macaroons and blend very well.
- Put the mixture into a bowl.
- Mix ricotta cheese with icing sugar and blend it.
- Knead well.
- Obtain small balls and roll in colored pralines.
- Store in the refrigerator half an hour.
…and enjoy with a nice cafe
Hello guys! We are near Christmas and here I propose a light receipe :
Rigatoni with ricotta and olives
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g of rigatoni
- 200 g ricotta
- olives to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- water from the pasta
- oregano to taste
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Meanwhile dilute ricotta with a little 'cooking water, chopped olives, olive oil and a bit' of oregano, creating a creamy sauce.
- Season the pasta with this creamy sauce.
- Serve with a little oil, a little 'pepper and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
Hello Guys!! I’m very concise, I have not always have writing in the post.
Today’s recipe is a delicious cheesecake that I made at a dinner with friends.
Does not include cooking and is made with ricotta cheese, cream and yogurt.
I did not use cream cheese because I really ricotta in desserts and I thought it was perfect!
We like it a lot, but unfortunately, I don’t have photos of the slice, because I brought it to a dinner, as I said.
I was excited about this cake and I think I will make various kinds.
To you the recipe:
Yogurt and ricotta cheesecake
- 280 g digestive biscuits
- 180 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 400g ricotta
- 2 jars of yogurt 125 ml
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- 50 ml of fresh milk
- 10 g of gelatin
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 125 g of blackberries
- 125 g of raspberries
- 125 g of blueberries
- 125 g strawberries
- 50 g of sugar
- Blend the digestive biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add it to smoothies cookies with sugar cane.
- Mix well.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and plastic wrap around the base (I used the acetate)
- Spread the mixture on to the biscuit base and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Add the sugar to the ricotta and mix well. Combine yogurt and cream previously whipped.
- Mix everything well, taking care not to remove the compound.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water 10 minutes.
- Dissolve in warm milk, being careful not to boil it.
- Combine the gelatin to the mixture dissolved in milk.
- Pour it on the basis that it was in the refrigerator and allow to cool in the refrigerator at least 5 hours.
- Wash the berries and leave aside some for decoration.
- Cook them in a pan with the sugar until you create a jam (about 20 minutes).
- Blend all the ingredients and cover the cheesecake. Decorate with fruit.
Good week to everybody!
Hello! How are you!!! This is very hot!!!! So the idea is to do a light receipe, very yummy also for people on diet!
plum cake with cherries light vegan
- 250 g of wheat flour
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 100 g of sugar
- 70 ml of milk
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- half a bag of powdered sugar
- 300 g of cherries already 'pitted
- lemon juice
- Wash and stone the cherries and soak them for half an hour with a little sugar and lemon juice.
- Mount the cottage cheese with the sugar, add the milk, oil and flour.
- Add cherries and cook at 180°C for 35 minutes
Hello everybody!! Today I ‘m going straight to the point, tuna and cottage cheese cream.
This recipe came from when we got married and we started to invite friends and people at dinner.
Let’s say that it is our appetizer opening with a nice Prosecco that has accompanied most of our dinners. Who prepares it?? Only him, my husband that loves appetizer!
tuna and cottage cheese cream
- 1 pkg. canned tuna 80 g.
- 180 g. fresh cottage cheese
- olive oil
- In a bowl, place the tuna, cottage cheese and a little olive oil.
- Mix everything with a spoon until you get a creamy texture and rustic.
- If too dry, softened with the addition of oil.
- Put the cream in a bowl of tuna that you like and serve in the center of the table with bread or breadsticks.