The traditional family plate we cannot say no, these are the lasagne was like my mom, grandmather was like, my aunt also, in short, the classic lasagna with homemade pasta :
Classic Lasagna with homemade pasta
Classic Lasagna with homemade pasta, traditional Italian recipe
Ricetta: First course
For the ragu'
- 800 g of minced meat mixed choice
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 carrot
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt as much as necessary
- vegetable broth
- red wine as much as necessary
- 800 g of tomato puree
- 2 hg Ham steak
For the white sauce
- 90 g of butter
- 90 g of flour
- 90 g of grated cheese
- 0.9 / 1 liter of milk
- a pinch of salt
For the homemade pasta
- 250 g of flour type oo
- 250 g of re-milled durum flour
- 3 eggs
- 50-60 ml of milk
- 30 ml of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Prepare the sauce.
- Cut in small slices carrot, onion and celery and brown off them with a clove of garlic and a little oil in a pot.
- Put the meat and flavor it with some herbs ( rosemary, sage, bay leaves ) and salt
- Cooking for twenty minutes and deglaze with red wine.
- Put the tomato souce, season with salt , adjust with a little oil and cook over low heat for 2 hours, adding more vegetable broth if necessary .
- After that add the ham steak chop finely and add to the sauce and cook for another half and hour.
- The ragu is ready. Let it cool .
Prepare the white sauce:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over very low heat, then add the flour while stirring.
- Then add the milk and begin to spin vigorously with a whisk.
- After 10 minutes, (when the milk will begin to boil ) , the cream will begin' to thicken, stir more vigorously to avoid lumps .
- At this point, turn off and add a pinch of nutmeg, a little salt and grated cheese.
- The secret is to do it all over very low heat, you will avoid to form clots.
Prepare the homemade pasta .
- Combine the two flours and mix with a spoon of salt, add the 3 eggs in the center begin to knead.
- Add a little oil, and milk slowly to form a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Knead for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to rest the dough wrapped in plastic wrap for at least half hour and to pull the dough with the machine.
- Butter a baking dish, place a layer of pasta, one of sauce, one of white sauce and one of grated cheese, repeat until the end!
- Bake at 180 ° C for 45 minutes, until the surface will give you ' a nice crust !
The recipe that I’ve posted is a family one, my mother and her sister, my aunt, young people have learned from my grandmother ( my dad ‘s mom ‘ ) and from there, the recipe has become sacred, no one crippled!