Here I am again! The time it leaves us a bit of rain and I turn the oven to console me! To tell the truth it’s a bit I wanted to do one of my cakes, that is, those I prefer, which are of this kind, cakes pies type short.
The apple pie, typical American cake par excellence, it is excellent both as a breakfast or as a sweet treat after dinner.
I decided to make a remake ti the brisè, I add sweet red fruits. We liked it a lot! Here is the recipe, apple pie with red berries:
- 300 g of flour type 00
- 120 g of butter
- 150 ml of cold water
- 50 g of sugar cane
- 100 g of red fruits
- milk for brushing the surface
- 600 g apples
- 1 knob of butter
- rum to taste
- 20 g of sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Peel the apples and cut into chunks.
- Brown them for a quarter of an hour with a knob of butter, sugar and cinnamon, blending with a dash of rum.
- Meanwhile, prepare the shortcrust pastry:
- Place the flour, add sugar and cold butter in the middle and begin to knead adding cold water and red fruits.
- Form a homogeneous mixture and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- At this point, spread half of the mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the stuffing and close with the same dough.
- Drill cuttings to the surface with milk.
- Dusting of sugar and inform at 200 ° C for the first twenty minutes, then lower to 180 ° C for another 20-25 minutes
Now I greet you! kisses Kisses