Here today an healthy receipe, without butter but with cottage cheese!
Wholemeal cookies cottage cheese and red fruits
Wholemeal cookies cottage cheese and red fruits, good, light and healthy
- 250 g of wheat flour
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 170g fresh cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g of dried red fruits
- Sift the flour, add the sugar and baking powder.
- Mix well, place a mound, make the hole in the middle.
- At this point, add in the center the egg, oil and cottage cheese.
- Mix everything and at the end incorporate red fruits.
- Form an homogeneous mixture.
- Roll out with a rolling pin height you want and cut the cookies.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 12-13 minutes.
- When they are slightly red, remove from oven, allow to cool.